Understand your Pregnancy through a series of personalized sessions. Sharing knowledgeable, evidence based information our Childbirth educators are active birth professionals offering real world experience, helping you and supporting you through this entire journey and
We offer five sessions, with a duration of approximately 2.5 to 3 hours each session. These include:
- Your Pregnancy, baby development, Nutrition & Fitness
In this session you will learn:
- How to make pregnancy more comfortable.
- Get answers to common questions and information about concerns.
- About prenatal development.
- About danger signals in pregnancy.
- About pregnancy and how your life is affected.
- About premature labor and how to prevent it.
- how to involve your family in your pregnancy and birth.
- Labor & Birthing
Your partner and you will learn how to prepare for labor and birthing in this three hour session. You will also learn about:
- good communication skills and birth plans.
- how to tell if this is labor.
- about support options (birth support partners, doulas)
- what to expect during labor and birthing.
- Learn about pain relief options.
- Vaginal & Cesarean Births
- Exercises, Breathing & Visualisation to help labour progress
- Husbands role as a birth support partner
Breastfeeding is the most challenging part of motherhood. Learn about:
- How to get a good start in the hospital
- A good and an effective latch
- Is my milk enough?
- Latching positions
- Expressing & storing milk
- Getting back to work
- Alternative feeding options
- Newborn Babycare
In this session learn about:
- Taking care of your new baby
- Common new born complaints
- About infant stimulation and development techniques.
- Things you really need to buy for your baby
- Understand the secret language of your baby
- Postpartum Mother care, Nutrition and Exercise
Postpartum is a special time for recovering post birth of your baby. Preparing for it as much as you prepare for pregnancy, labor and birthing is essential. Embracing this phase positively goes a long way in coping with this phase. Learn about:
- Caring for your body post a vaginal / caesarean birth
- Dealing with Emotions – postpartum blues – postpartum depression
- Getting back to shape – safe postnatal exercises
- Pelvic floor strengthening and core repair
- Supportive environment at hospital and home
Call / Email us for signing up for the Childbirth preparation sessions.
Google Pay or Paytm - +91 98216 19718
Book an appointment